If we want to grow in faith, we need to challenge ourselves and feed our faith. This summer we are doing both, as we feed our faith with God’s Word, and challenge ourselves to read the entire Bible from cover to cover.
That’s right! We are reading every word of the Bible in 90 days, and growing in relationship as we discuss our readings.
Throughout the summer, we will be posting resources and helps to this page.
- An introduction to the B90 Challenge and FAQ
- Reading schedule for the whole summer
- Information about Reading Groups
- Sunday Worship Themes
- Tips for Reading the Whole Bible
- Weekly Journals & Study Resources
- Listen to Weekly Sermons (Starting May 27, each week our sermon will relate to our reading)