In October 2020, our congregational Leadership Team made the decision to add the option for in-person worship to our Sunday morning worship experience.
The worship is still livestreamed, and you can connect every Sunday at 10:00am on our Facebook page.
The combination of worship that happens both online and in-person allows us to hold together two important values:
- We are a close-knit community, and the face-to-face time we spend together each week helps us to grow deeper in relationship with both God and one another.
- We are a community that values the needs of all of our members, including the safety and well-being of our most vulnerable.
As we gather for in-person worship, there are a few details to bear in mind. Our goal is to lessen any risk for everyone who chooses to come to worship and for those leading worship.
- Masks are required for anyone over ten years old
- Seating is spread out, a minimum of 6 feet apart
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- If you are in a high risk group please consider worshiping online (immune-compromised, chronic illness, lung/breathing difficulty, over the age of 70)
- If you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19, please worship online
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms — especially fever, coughing, loss of smell or taste — please worship online
Ultimately, the decision of whether to worship in-person or online is yours. We ask you to please make that decision prayerfully and carefully.