We travel in the summer. Or we have extra sports events. Or we need more time with family. Or maybe we are just enjoying a quiet day at home.
Sometimes, we think of the Sunday mornings that we are elsewhere as times when we “miss church.”
But what if instead we could take church with us!
This summer – wherever we go – we are invited to take church with us: To live our our faith, show our faith, and share our faith wherever we are this summer.
- Listen to sermons! Head over to our sermon page, and listen to each Sunday’s sermon. You can also subscribe in your podcast app.
- Sing along! Stuck in the car? Tune in to the SOJOY Worship Song List on Spotify and sing along while you travel.
- Bring Jesus with you! Print out Flat Jesus, color him in, and take a pictures with Flat Jesus as you travel. Remember – Jesus is with us wherever we go!
- Keep up with devotions! Faith5 is a wonderful devotion and ritual to end the day with. Share, read, talk, pray, and bless.
- Read the Bible! Try downloading one of the many Bible apps, so you can keep up with your Bible reading while you travel.
- Find a place to worship! Being out of town doesn’t always mean missing out on Sunday worship. Find a church to worship with near your vacation.
- Spread Kindness! Print out our Kindness Bingo Cards for suggestions on how to spread kindness throughout the summer.